In this instructor-led training, students will learn how to create Adobe Presenter presentations and will cover topics including recording and editing slide narration; publishing locally and to an Adobe Connect server; adding quizzes, animations, links, files, Flash content, and adding Adobe Captivate projects to a presentation; managing presentations; customizing presentations; creating and managing training courses, training curricula, and events. This course also includes optional content for recording a Adobe Captivate demonstration and simulation.
At this time, all of our training classes are being conducted online, via Adobe Connect.
Contact us for additional dates: training@Brookwood.com
Register more than a week prior to the class start date to take advantage of our early bird rate of $695.00
To register for this class, click the registration link above or call 215-643-8580 option 3.
- Unit 1: Introducing Adobe Connect Enterprise Applications
- Unit 2: Adding Audio
- Unit 3: Publishing Adobe Presenter Presentations
- Unit 4: Customizing Presenter Presentations
- Unit 5: Adding Animations, Links, and Files
- Unit 6: Adding Flash Content
- Unit 7: Adding Quizzes
- Unit 8: Managing the Connect Enterprise Content Library
- Unit 9: Creating an Adobe Connect Training Course
- Unit 10: Creating an Adobe Connect Training Curriculum
- Unit 11: Creating and Managing Adobe Connect Events
- Unit 12: Introducing Captivate (Optional)
- Unit 13: Recording a Project (Optional)